A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Swiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Swiber is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Swiber, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swiber graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Swiber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carteret County Gen Hospital
- Carteret General Hospital
- Naval Hospital - Camp Lejeune
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew John Swiber MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Swiber practice?
- Dr. Matthew Swiber has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Swiber practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Camp Lejeune, NC.
See Camp Lejeune Anesthesiologists and Camp Lejeune Pain Management Doctors.