A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Szawlowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Szawlowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Szawlowski graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Szawlowski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Szawlowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 9 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew W. Szawlowski practice?
Dr. Matthew Szawlowski practices Family Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Family Physicians.