A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Sztajnkrycer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Sztajnkrycer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Sztajnkrycer, MD, PHD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sztajnkrycer graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Sztajnkrycer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew D Sztajnkrycer MD and PHD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Sztajnkrycer practice?
- Dr. Matthew Sztajnkrycer has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Sztajnkrycer practices Emergency Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Emergency Physicians.