A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Baker is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Baker, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Baker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Todd Baker MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew T. Baker practice?
- Dr. Matthew Baker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Baker practices Surgery near La Crosse, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Decorah, IA.
See La Crosse Surgeons.