A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Baker is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Baker, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Baker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Todd Baker MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew T. Baker practice?
- Dr. Matthew Baker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Baker practices Surgery near Onalaska, WI.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI.
See Onalaska Surgeons.