A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Montgomery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Montgomery, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Montgomery has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew T Montgomery MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew T. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. Matthew Montgomery has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Montgomery practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.