A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Interstitial Nephritis
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renal Hypertension
- Renal Tuberculosis
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Smith has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Thomas Smith MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew T. Smith practice?
- Dr. Matthew Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Smith practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Internists and Lewisville Nephrologists.