A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Woods, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Woods, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Woods has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Travis Woods MD is a male Dermatologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew T. Woods practice?
- Dr. Matthew Woods has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Woods practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Dermatologists and Gilbert Pathologists.