A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Tatom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Tatom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tatom
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tatom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Tatom, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tatom graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tatom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Baptist and Lynchburg General
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
- Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Wayne Tatom DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew W. Tatom practice?
- Dr. Matthew Tatom has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Tatom practices Family Medicine near Lynchburg, VA.
See Lynchburg Family Physicians.