A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Teltser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Teltser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Teltser graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Teltser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Teltser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Teltser practice?
Dr. Matthew Teltser practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL and Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists and Fort Lauderdale Cardiologists.