A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Teltser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Teltser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teltser
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Teltser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Teltser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Teltser graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Teltser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Teltser MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Teltser practice?
- Dr. Matthew Teltser has 7 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Teltser practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL and Davie, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Internists and Pembroke Pines Cardiologists.