A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Teolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Teolis is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teolis
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Teolis Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Teolis graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Teolis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs Inc Sc
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
- Franciscan St. Margaret Health - Dyer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Bernard Teolis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew B. Teolis practice?
- Dr. Matthew Teolis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Teolis practices Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Addiction Medicine near Hammond, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Dyer, IN.
See Hammond Primary Care Doctors, Hammond Family Physicians, and Hammond Addiction Specialists.