A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Teolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Teolis is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Teolis graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Teolis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs Inc Sc
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
- Franciscan St. Margaret Health - Dyer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Bernard Teolis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew B. Teolis practice?
- Dr. Matthew Teolis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Teolis practices Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Addiction Medicine near Dyer, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Munster, IN.
See Dyer Family Physicians and Dyer Addiction Specialists.