Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Terzella
Dr. Matthew Terzella, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spartanburg, SC. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management, General Practice and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Terzella is affiliated with Mary Black Memorial Hospital and Spartanburg Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Terzella has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Matthew Terzella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.
Dr. Robert Lehn
Pain Management, General Surgery
Spartanburg, SC 0.29 mi4
Dr. Kerry Wheeler
General Practice, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Spartanburg, SC 0.29 mi12
Dr. James Behr
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Management
Spartanburg, SC 0.29 mi13