A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Terzella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Terzella is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terzella
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Terzella Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Terzella graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Terzella has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Terzella MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Terzella practice?
- Dr. Matthew Terzella has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Terzella practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Physiatrists.