A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Thom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Thom, Surgeon, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Thom graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Thom has 5 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Northport Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Robert Thom MD is a male Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Thom practice?
- Dr. Matthew Thom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Thom practices Urology near Tuscaloosa, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Fayette, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Urologists.