Learn more about Dr. Matthew Thom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Thom, Surgeon, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thom
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Thom Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Calculi (Stones)
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Prostheses
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Thom graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Thom has 4 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Northport Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Robert Thom MD is a male Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Thom practice?
- Dr. Matthew Thom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Thom practices Urology near Tuscaloosa, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Fayette, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Urologists.