A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Thompson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
- Mitchell County Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew R Thompson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Matthew Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Thompson practices Family Medicine near Decorah, IA.
See Decorah Family Physicians.