A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Thompson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
- Mitchell County Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew R Thompson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Matthew Thompson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Thompson practices Family Medicine near Decorah, IA.
Additional practice locations include: New Hampton, IA and Waukon, IA.
See Decorah Family Physicians.