Dr. Matthew Tiefenbrunn Is this you?

17 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Tiefenbrunn?

Rudeness of Dr. tiefenbrun

Posted on October 26th, 2012

First of all I would like to say that the NP of the office is nice; and originally I felt Dr. T was nice and thorough the first time he met me. But today when I tried to get a refill on Ambien, Dr. T was very rude. I am not a drug seeker and do not take any pain medications; but he treated me like I am. He said I had to come to the office to pick up the script and refused to fax it to the pharmacy. He was uncaring about my work schedule and was arrogant in that even though he had the script ready he refused to fax it because I did not give him 48 hours notice. He would not give me an opportunity to explain my situation, talking over me on the phone. When I told others about this, they said "I have heard that about him." Dr. Tiefenbrun is definitely full of himself and puffed up with self importance; petty and manipulative instead of caring about his patients. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Posted on September 20th, 2017