inactive

Overall Review

no change

March 11th, 2015
One Word: Outstanding!!
I was recommended by a few of the nurses shortly after giving birth to go to Dr. Tien because he "is extremely nice and soft spoken and is great with kids." I am so happy to have him as my daughter's primary. Very attentive, and is soft spoken which i think helps with kids who are shy like mine. Gives great advice and is extremely nice! I will definitely continue seeing him with my future children!

January 4th, 2012
Dr. Tien explains things without dumbing them down and is not one bit condescending. He listens carefully and checks the kids thoroughly. His wife is, I think, a developmental pediatric psychologist so he is aware of behavioral issues in youth as well as physical ones. He was recommended by the doc who delivered my child who said he is "a really smart guy" and I agree. We are sad he is leaving the Clinic.