A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Tilem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Tilem is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Tilem, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carotid Stenosis
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tilem graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Tilem has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Lahey Clinic Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Eric Tilem MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew E. Tilem practice?
- Dr. Matthew Tilem has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Tilem practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Neurologists.