A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Tilem is Good. Dr. Tilem has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Tilem, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tilem graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tilem has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic Burlington
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
- Lahey Clinic Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tilem accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Tilem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew E. Tilem practice?
Dr. Matthew Tilem practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Mathew Tilem, Dr. Matt Tilem