The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Tomlin
Dr. Matthew Tomlin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lynchburg, VA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Tomlin is affiliated with Lynchburg General Hospital, Southside Community Hospital and Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Tomlin has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Matthew Tomlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lynchburg, VA.
Dr. John Alfieri
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Lynchburg, VA 0.01 mi24
Dr. Sean Higginson
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Lynchburg, VA 0.01 mi16
Dr. Kevin Hicks
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Lynchburg, VA 0.01 mi19