Dr. Matthew Traugott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Traugott?

August 23rd, 2016

AMAZING DOCTOR!

This man is amazing. So professional and a heart of gold. He makes you feel comfortable and knows his job. I would never go to another OB.

June 3rd, 2016

overcharged me once

May 30th, 2016

Great doctor cool dude

Dr Traugott delivered my first child. It was the worst experience and most pain I have experienced in my life but he came in and made me feel like there was a light at the end of the tunnel. He was professional, friendly and even made me laugh a little during a scary and emotional time. Highly recommend!

February 1st, 2016

Dr. Traugott Is Being Reported to the NYC Dept. of Health

I am reporting Dr. Traugott to the NYS Board of Health for not following up after complications of a D&C and Hyteroscopy he performed on me, but also dodging appointments to address further complications, which resulted in Cervicitis. I will continue to update.

February 7th, 2015

Beware!!!

Yes it's true he is a nice guy. Great bedside manner but the truth is as I lay in this hospital bed, dr traugott sliced my bowel during my c-section. I had to have major surgery to repair it and my family was afraid that I was going to die. He is very intelligent man but careless

May 5th, 2014

most honest review

I think as a doctor he is OKAY. Simply because he does not dedicate the time you deserve as a patient. The first time you meet him you will fall in love then after a few visits (if you are able to even get an appt) you probably won't see him because his nurse practitioner will attend you. He has WAY too many patients and when you call the office you will RARELY get an answer. They NEVER call you back with test results like they say they will, you have to harrass them. It really wasn't worth it to me. Find yourself a doctor who truly cares about you and dedicates the time you deserve during each visit.

April 12th, 2014

greatest dr. In Long Island!!!!

Dr. Traugott is seriously the greatest ob/gyn I've ever had. He truly has a passion for what he does and is very patient (especially with someone like me who asks tons of questions). I've been going to him for a year and a half already and now he's going to be the doctor who is going to deliver my first baby (a girl) this September. I wouldn't trust anybody else to take care of me and my baby. I highly recommend him to anybody! Besides the fact that he knows his stuff, he's very very good looking!!! ;) sorry couldn't help myself he he he

March 31st, 2014

All I have to day is look at his school rating... It's a one . He is all about being a pal laughing and joking but that's Not what I needed in my doctor. I wanted someone Who knew what they were talkin about. So think about that . I switched and am very happy Still have a nice doctor but knows what he is talking About

February 26th, 2013

Very good Doctor and Person!

Like all of the other reviewers I have nothing but possitive experience with Mathew Traugott. I met him at his office in Mineola when i was looking for pregnancy doctor in 2008. I was so hesitant to go to the male OB GYN, but from first visit I and my husband both knew that we are staying with this Dr. Now it's 2013, Ihave 2 kids, who Dr. Traugott helped me deliver. And every single visit to the office or at the hospital during the chilodbirth he was nothing but plesant, calm, very caring, very simple, how someone else said here - he is very down to earth, i could say he is very geniune and kind. Now he works in the other office in Garden city, and I just visited him last month and I can say he is still the best Dr I've ever had to go to and I wish all Dr. were like him. Thank you Dr. Traugott (if docors ever read reviews about themselves :) for your patience, understanding and quality care.

February 1st, 2013

The Best OBGYN, an ANGEL

September 8th, 2012

Great dr!

He is a great doctor. He takes his time to answer all of your questions and is so caring. He delivered both of my children and he was amazing during the entire process.

June 8th, 2012

FANTASTIC OBGYN!!!

I followed Dr. Traugott from his previous practice and I'm so grateful I did. I have had nothing but an excellent experience with him throughout good & bad pregnancies. He is the best doctor i ever had. He is intelligent, compassionate, professional and down to earth. I highly recommend him to anybody looking for a great doctor.