Learn more about Dr. Matthew Trojan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Trojan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trojan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Trojan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Trojan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Trojan graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Trojan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Peace Harbor Hospital
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew R Trojan MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Trojan practice?
- Dr. Matthew Trojan has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Trojan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.