A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Trojan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Trojan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Trojan graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Trojan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Peace Harbor Hospital
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trojan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans