A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Trovato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Trovato is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Trovato graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Trovato has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Trovato MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Trovato practice?
- Dr. Matthew Trovato has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Trovato practices Plastic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Addison, TX.
See Dallas Plastic Surgeons.