Family Physicians

26744 John J Williams Hwy
Unit 3
Millsboro, DE 19966
302-947-9767
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  show details
by dorene g. on Jan 2nd, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Tulloch's for past 10 years. I find that he has excellent bedside manner & takes his time... I never feel rushed & if I am in a room waiting for him I sometimes can hear how he is talking to the patient in the next room. ( It is always with dignity, respect & he listens attentively to them. This makes me smile & waiting is no longer important. So hard to find a doctor that treats you like he does.) To those who say he uses lap top & is not listening... did you ever stop to think he may entering info about your ailment & searching for best care option that takes into consideration your chronoic health issues. Lastly, when I need to see doctor right away they have always get me in that day.

|  Look Elsewhere!!  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2011

Has his head in his laptop the whole time and I dont think he can diagnose any health problems very well.

|  Worth the drive...  |  show details
by Devoted Patient. on Jan 7th, 2010

I drive from in town, in Rehoboth. I could see another doctor closer to me, but I really like Dr. Tulloch. I feel comfortbale with him, and believe me, I've shared some embarrassing medical issues. He has always treated me with respect and professionalism. Never seems shocked, or bothered, or uncomfortable discussing otherwise private matters.Someone recently wrote that he wasnt attentive because he uses a laptop. I think that person is foolish. My last doctor, after 15 years of seeing him, never remembered who I was, or why I was there last. He made handwritten notes, and never referenced them. Dr. Tulloch uses his laptop to record the issues he is dealing with so that he can not only refer to them if necessary but also to be thorough. I dont have a problem with the laptop. I guess its funny what people need from any experience, but believe me, Dr. Tulloch spends plenty of time with you as a patient. Ive never felt rushed, or disrespected, or that I wasnt getting proper medical attention.Getting through to the office. Thats a different story, but not Dr. Tulloch's fault. He doesnt anwer the phones. I find the office voice mail comes on too much, and is misleading regarding wether they are actually there or not. I've rarely had a staff return a call if I've left a message and when it happened the once, it wasnt timely.I think he is a very good doctor with a wonderful bedside manner and is mature, professional, and kind.

|  Not very attentive  |  show details
by Just a patient on Jul 17th, 2008

I agree with the other comments. He brings in a laptop computer and types for the entire visit. I was under the impression that a doctor forms an opinion not only on what you are saying and the test results, but also on how you look. I don't think I'd want to see him for anything serious.