Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

by dorene g. on Jan 2nd, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Tulloch's for past 10 years. I find that he has excellent bedside manner & takes his time... I never feel rushed & if I am in a room waiting for him I sometimes can hear how he is talking to the patient in the next room. ( It is always with dignity, respect & he listens attentively to them. This makes me smile & waiting is no longer important. So hard to find a doctor that treats you like he does.) To those who say he uses lap top & is not listening... did you ever stop to think he may entering info about your ailment & searching for best care option that takes into consideration your chronoic health issues. Lastly, when I need to see doctor right away they have always get me in that day.

Look Elsewhere!! show details Look Elsewhere!!
Jun 29th, 2011

Has his head in his laptop the whole time and I dont think he can diagnose any health problems very well.

Not very attentive show details Not very attentive
by Just a patient on Jul 17th, 2008

I agree with the other comments. He brings in a laptop computer and types for the entire visit. I was under the impression that a doctor forms an opinion not only on what you are saying and the test results, but also on how you look. I don't think I'd want to see him for anything serious.