A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Ubell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Ubell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Ubell, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubell graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ubell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Clement J. Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ubell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew Ubell practice?
Dr. Matthew Ubell practices Otolaryngology near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI and Brookfield, WI.
See Waukesha Otolaryngologists.