A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Ubell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Ubell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Ubell, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubell graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ubell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Clement J. Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Ubell MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Ubell practice?
- Dr. Matthew Ubell has 6 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Ubell practices Otolaryngology near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI and Brookfield, WI.
See Waukesha Otolaryngologists.