A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Upshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Upshaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Upshaw graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Upshaw has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Clay Upshaw DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew C. Upshaw practice?
- Dr. Matthew Upshaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Upshaw practices Family Medicine near Gresham, OR.
See Gresham Family Physicians.