A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Upshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Upshaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Upshaw
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Upshaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Upshaw graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Upshaw has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Clay Upshaw DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew C. Upshaw practice?
- Dr. Matthew Upshaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Upshaw practices Family Medicine near Gresham, OR.
See Gresham Family Physicians.