A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Upshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Upshaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Upshaw graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Upshaw has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Upshaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew C. Upshaw practice?
Dr. Matthew Upshaw practices Family Medicine near Gresham, OR.
See Gresham Family Physicians.