A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Uyemura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Uyemura, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Uyemura graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Uyemura has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cheyenne County Hospital
- Wray Comm Dist Hospital - Cah
- Mountain Vista Surgery Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uyemura accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Anthem - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Uyemura practice?
Dr. Matthew Uyemura practices Ophthalmology near Greeley, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Wray, CO and Fort Lupton, CO.
See Greeley Ophthalmologists.