A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Christensen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Christensen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Christensen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Christensen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Christensen practice?
- Dr. Matthew Christensen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Christensen practices Emergency Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI and Troy, MI.
See Royal Oak Emergency Physicians.