Learn more about Dr. Matthew Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Smith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Vernon Smith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew V. Smith practice?
- Dr. Matthew Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chesterfield, MO.
See Chesterfield Surgeons.