A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Smith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Vernon Smith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew V. Smith practice?
- Dr. Matthew Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Chesterfield Surgeons.