A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Vail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Vail, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vail graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Vail has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew A Vail MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Vail practice?
- Dr. Matthew Vail has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Vail practices Occupational Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Preventive Medicine Specialists.