Learn more about Dr. Matthew Vrees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Vrees is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Vrees, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vrees graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Vrees has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Roger Williams Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vrees accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew Vrees practice?
Dr. Matthew Vrees practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Pawtucket, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Attleboro, MA and Lincoln, RI.
See Pawtucket Surgeons.