Learn more about Dr. Matthew Vrees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Vrees is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Vrees, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vrees graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Vrees has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Roger Williams Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Vrees MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Vrees practice?
- Dr. Matthew Vrees has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Vrees practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Pawtucket, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln, RI and Attleboro, MA.
See Pawtucket Surgeons.