A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Anderson, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Anderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Wilson Anderson MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew W. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Matthew Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Anderson practices Anatomic Pathology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Pathologists.