Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Duncan
Dr. Matthew Duncan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. Dr. Duncan is affiliated with Regional Medical Center of San Jose, John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Duncan has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Dr. Matthew Duncan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.
Dr. Sang Lee
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
San Jose, CA 0.37 mi43
Dr. Helen Feng
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
San Jose, CA 0.38 mi29
Dr. Lynne Bui
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
San Jose, CA 0.38 mi16