Dr. Matthew Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Johnson?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Johnson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 25th, 2017

A poor choice I made coming to him, wasted my time, which they don't feel in anyway responsible for....maybe they should not book on the quarter of an hour per patient.

January 20th, 2017

Told about all the benefits of this great surgery.

What ever he said about this nerve sparing surgery and what the side effects that could happen I believe occurred during my surgery. He told my wife that there may be nerve damage due to excessive bleeding..

July 26th, 2016

Being surprised by a skyrocketing PSA in a short period of time, I was referred to 5 urologists. I was too advanced to see several others. My wife and I "interviewed" all, went back to Matt for a second consult, and had him removed my prostate robotically. Matt's prognosis and tender care, with plenty of follow up complications, is the only reason I am still alive. Matt's also a heck of a nice guy, who I have gotten to know personally.

September 20th, 2014

The best --- Matt Johnson is an amazing Dr.

We sought out Dr Johnson specifically for his extensive experience in robotic surgery and solely went to Aurora for this surgeon. All our research including the number of surgeries he has performed and outcomes along with his reputation in the medical community were considered in this decision. Yes he is busy, may take a little longer to schedule and you may have to wait for his surgery schedule to open up, but in the end it is all about this surgeon having your future in his skillful hands. Dr Johnson listened to concerns, responded in a straight forward way that we could understand, spent the time with us we needed and even called personally prior to the post surgery appointment with pathology results as he knew we could not move forward emotionally until the results were known. Glowing review, you bet, and well deserved.. Thank you Dr. Johnson for giving me a future!!!

July 22nd, 2013

The Best!

His knowledge and ability as a Doctor is what I will always remember, there is none better in my opinion! I felt completely safe in his care and would not want anyone else when in a situation like I was in!

April 22nd, 2013

Amazing physician

I'd like to point out that unless you're seeing a primary care physician, your doctor doesn't have to be all warm and fuzzy with you. Matt Johnson is an AMAZING physician and an even better surgeon. I had kidney cancer at 35 and he did the pefect surgery. He explained everything very well and answered questions thoroughly and in a language I could understand. Will you have to wait in the waiting room? Probably, yes. However, that's because he's taking a few extra minutes with someone else. He's worth the wait.

December 26th, 2011

My overall experiences

Dr. Johnson is pleasant & well-mannered, however, there were times he made unwarranted comments in regards to my anatomy, regarding excess weight. Which I can't change at my age & because of my condition & medications.Also, when questioned about my treatment, he is very evasive to respond & his answers are very limited. Maybe, I expect too much but I don't think so.He was very quick in answering an emergency I had & appeared at the ER only after the ER staff couldn't take care of the problem.I feel his doctor/patient bedside manner needs improvement.

September 16th, 2011

Absolutely the BEST!

Dr. Johnson was very kind, attentive and educated about my needs. I would recommend him to anyone!!

July 19th, 2010

Re: saved my life

This doctor saved my life.

August 12th, 2017