A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Johnston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Johnston has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew W Johnston DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew W. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Matthew Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Johnston practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Surgeons and Kissimmee Orthopedic Surgeons.