Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Johnston
Dr. Matthew Johnston, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Kissimmee, FL, with another office in Kissimmee, FL. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Johnston is affiliated with Florida Hospital Waterman, Florida Hospital Celebration Health and Florida Hospital Kissimmee. Dr. Johnston has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Johnston has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Matthew Johnston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kissimmee, FL.
Dr. Jose Amundaray
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Kissimmee, FL 0.01 mi27
Dr. Joseph Robison
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Kissimmee, FL 0.01 mi16
Dr. Maahir Haque
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Kissimmee, FL 0.01 mi6