Dr. Matthew Johnston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Johnston?

January 20th, 2017

Amazing Doc, results couldn't have been better

Did a total knee replacement- three weeks after, i was climbing stairs- three years later i was back on the tennis court. He's the real deal.

April 19th, 2016

Highly Recommended, I'd Go no where else

An awesome Physician. His bedside manner is absolutely wonderful, has a great Sense of humor, treats you as an individual not just s number. and he has a fantastic PA Valeria who's got his back.

March 16th, 2016

He genuinely cares about his patients. Has good beside manners and is jovial.

March 17th, 2015

Dr. Johnston is the friendliest and most caring doctor I have ever seen. He has extensive knowledge and expertise in orthopedics. I would never choose another doctor again! I am so glad I found him and recommend him to all my friends and family!

March 3rd, 2015

Dr. Johnston was very caring and compassionate. Spent time explaining what was going on with my knee.

February 17th, 2015

Worst experience I have ever had. He wasted 2 months of my life. Have made an appointment with another practice.

November 20th, 2011

He changed my life...

I am a complicated case. My right hip is fused, my left hip had pins and screws and needed replacement, and I am overweight. After being turned away by other surgeons due to weight, we contacted Dr Johnstons office. He saw me 2 days after my appt was made, scheduled surgery in 30 days because of the severity of my hip, and here I am 10 days later, walking without that constant pain. He is very knowledgeable,pleasant to talk to (not a stuffed shirt), caring, and has an excellent staff. His bedside manner is great too! He answered every question I had without hesitation, and believe me, I had alot. He is young, yes, and that works to his benefit. New techniques and an open mind come with youth. Ten days later, I am walking without pain, no infection, no other issues. The medical staff that he is affiliated with at Fla Hospital Celebration are amazing. All involved are an uplifting, positive bunch of people. I couldnt have had a better experience than with this group, anywhere. In fact, in approx 18 months, I will be back to see Dr Johnston for a reversal of my right hip fusion. HE HAS GIVEN ME MY LIFE BACK!

June 16th, 2017