A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Ryan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Ryan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Obstruction
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ryan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew W Ryan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew W. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Matthew Ryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Ryan practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.