A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Ryan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryan
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Ryan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Obstruction
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ryan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew W Ryan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew W. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Matthew Ryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Ryan practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.