A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Ryan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Ryan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Allergy, Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery, and Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ryan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ryan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew W. Ryan practice?
Dr. Matthew Ryan practices Otolaryngology, Otology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Ophthalmology, and Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists, Dallas Pediatric Specialists, Dallas Ophthalmologists, and Dallas Surgeons.