Learn more about Dr. Matthew Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Smith, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew W Smith MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew W. Smith practice?
- Dr. Matthew Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Smith practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Infectious Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Infectious Disease Doctors.