A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Smith, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew W Smith MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew W. Smith practice?
- Dr. Matthew Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Smith practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Infectious Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians, Phoenix Pediatric Specialists, and Phoenix Infectious Disease Doctors.