Plastic Surgeon
4429 Clarg St.
Ste. 340
New Orleans, LA 70115
(504) 412-1240
Locations and availability (1)

by Sidonia Blanchard Signorelli on Jan 3rd, 2014

Dr. Wise preformed many surgeries on me after being diagnosed with breast cancer. He was amazing not only with handling me and the satisfying results of the many surgeries but also with my family members. We can not give him enough praise & gratitude!

by Barbara on Sep 29th, 2013

Very personable. Totally satisfied

|  Satisfied Customer  |  show details
by Nicole J. on Jul 30th, 2013

Dr. Wise did my reconstruction and reduction after breast cancer surgery. He was attentive and his staff was very nice. I was very happy with my results and would consider him again if needed and recommend him.

|  An answered prayer!  |  show details
by Heather Shows on Apr 30th, 2013

Dr. Matthew Whitten Wise was a God send for me after a tragic car wreck where I had my hand almost completely severed. He was referred to me by a colleague and I am so grateful! His staff is so friendly and caring! Especially his nurse practitioner, Amanda! I drive an hour & a half for my care, and it is well worth it! I highly recommend Dr. Wise and his staff. I am so grateful for his wisdom, knowledge & compassion...

by Terrie Blue on Mar 26th, 2013

Oh my God Dr.Wise is such an amazing Dr. he performed a surgery that no one else could do.He removed a huge keloid off my neck it never appeared again after radiation,injections,and doctor visits of carefully monitoring to make sure it did not appear again....I just wanna say thanks Dr.Wise you are the greatest...Love You

|  My surgery  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2012

All I can say is dr. Wise is the best ever. I got my breast reduction on june 11, 2012 . From my consultation to surgery dr. Wise and his staff were both courteous and professional . He has done a tremendous job on me loving my results. Dr wise comforted me ad I felt safe and secure putting my life in his hands. A great guy I added him could he make me look 19 again he told me close . Dr. Wise u hit the jack pot. Ur the best. Nickey his nurses on point she takes care of things in a very timely matter. Some dr are mean. It this one .

Feb 2nd, 2012

I became a patient of Dr. Wise in Lafayette,la.. He was working at LSU Hospital here after hurricane Katrina. It was a blessing that he was in Lafayette. He also talked about how dedicated he was on returning to New Orleans as soon as possible. Long story short he performed breast reconstruction after a bout with cancer. I made the decision to stay with him when he returned to New Orleans because I beleive he was wonderful.

Oct 19th, 2011

The best decision I have ever made to have Dr. Matthew Wise done my reconstruction. He had brought back my self esteem & confident after my breast cancer. He is very knowledgeable, professional and caring. I highly recommend him to anyone, excellent staffs. Thank you so much Dr. Wise!!!!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2011

Great Doctor, Put you at ease. I don't think I could have gone through this without his great bedside manner!