A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Wack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Wack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Wack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wack graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Wack has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
- Howard Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Francis Wack MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew F. Wack practice?
- Dr. Matthew Wack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Wack practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.