A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Wagner is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Wagner, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Wagner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Med Cntr
- Peacehealth Sw Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Dale Wagner MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Matthew Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Wagner practices Urology near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Urologists.