A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Wakeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wakeley graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Wakeley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Anthony Wakeley DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Wakeley practice?
- Dr. Matthew Wakeley has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Wakeley practices Emergency Medicine near Chester, PA.
See Chester Emergency Physicians.