Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Wakeley
Dr. Matthew Wakeley, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bel Air, MD, with another office in Chester, PA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Wakeley is affiliated with Hahnemann University Hospital, University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Medical Center and Crozer-Chester Medical Center-Springfield Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Wakeley has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Matthew Wakeley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bel Air, MD.
Dr. Hector Rivera
Bel Air, MD 0.01 mi7
Dr. Eskinder Afework
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Bel Air, MD 0.01 mi25
Dr. Steven Bentman
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Bel Air, MD 0.01 mi32