A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Waldbusser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Waldbusser is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Waldbusser, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldbusser graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Waldbusser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Waldbusser DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Waldbusser practice?
- Dr. Matthew Waldbusser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Waldbusser practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.