A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Waldor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldor graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Waldor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Kaden Waldor MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew K. Waldor practice?
- Dr. Matthew Waldor has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Waldor practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.