A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Matthew Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Matthew Walsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Morbid Obesity
- Mucinous Adenocarcinoma
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Pathologic Dilatation
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Walsh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Lutheran Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walsh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. R Matthew M. Walsh practice?
Dr. R Matthew Walsh practices Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.