A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Matthew Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Matthew Walsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walsh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Morbid Obesity
- Mucinous Adenocarcinoma
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Pathologic Dilatation
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Walsh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Matthew Matthew Walsh MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. R Matthew M. Walsh practice?
- Dr. R Matthew Walsh has 1 office location.
Dr. R Matthew Walsh practices Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.