A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Walter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Walter, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Walter graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Walter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew John Walter MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Walter practice?
- Dr. Matthew Walter has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Walter practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists, Saint Louis Hematologists, and Saint Louis Oncologists.