Overall Review

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

January 30th, 2013
He is the Pediatrician You're Looking For...
Dr. Warren is a phenomenal doctor. I can't say enough for him and his care of my daughter. My husband and I interviewed several pediatricians before our daughter was born, and we were impressed with Dr. Warren. He was incredibly knowledgeable about the issues all new parents want to understand, particularly the latest in autism research, and even before our daughter was born he set our minds at ease. He was also familiar with a rare illness with which I was diagnosed (a condition unfamiliar to most doctors) and agreed to watch my daughter for similar symptoms. The day my daughter was born, Dr. Warren was there, and I'll never forget, as he wheeled her away in her bassinet for testing, he looked down at my 6 lb 10 oz girl, smiled, and said, "Hi, little lady. Let's go for a ride." He showed compassion, caring, kindness, and unparalleled expertise at every visit. And he listened. Every visit started with, "Brag to me about (my daughter). What new things is she doing?" When my daughter as an infant had fits of crying that we could not soothe, he listened to my opinion that she had reflux, combined that with his medical knowledge, prescribed the right medicine, and eased my daughter's pain quickly and efficiently. When my daughter had a systemic allergic reaction (hives) to a bee sting. He was there and proactively recognized the next sting could be worse and prescribed an Epipen for my peace of mind. He always called us back the same day, fully prepared with the latest research, to answer our questions. Sadly, we recently moved to Florida, and I can't see another pediatrician being able to meet the standard set by Dr. Warren. In fact, after our move, my father was diagnosed with a rare contagious disease, and who did I call? Dr. Warren. Even knowing we were no longer officially his clients, he did a plethora of research and called us back that same day! He will set your mind at ease, knowing your little one is in the best, most compassionate and knowledgeable, expert hands.