A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Wayner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Wayner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wayner
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wayner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Wayner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wayner graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Wayner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Wayner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Wayner practice?
- Dr. Matthew Wayner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Wayner practices Ophthalmology near Kerrville, TX.
See Kerrville Ophthalmologists.