A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Wayner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Wayner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wayner
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wayner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Wayner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wayner graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Wayner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Wayner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Wayner practice?
- Dr. Matthew Wayner has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Wayner practices Ophthalmology near Kerrville, TX.
See Kerrville Ophthalmologists.