Dr. Matthew Webster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Webster?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Webster?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 13th, 2015

Dr. Webster is what all doctors should be like

Dr. Matt K. Webster is great. Just plain awesome. Took wonderful care of me at Methodist West ER. It was busy. We had to wait over 45 minutes after being triaged by the RN at the front. He was a very smart and quick. I was lucky that when I finally got to be taken back to a room - room 15- the same male RN was my nurse. Dr. Webster was very professional, sat down and explained everything to me. I knew the ER on that Tuesday afternoon was very busy, judging by my wait time to the room and the number of other patients in the small waiting room. The short male nurse and Dr. Webster worked very well together. I guess it was all well-coordinated because the male nurse drew my blood and had an IV going before Dr. Webster saw me. I was also given relief medication before the doctor saw me. Which was great! I felt like they cared and there was one incident where it reinforced my feeling. The little male nurse who looked so young, but sounded like he had years of experience, asked doctor Webster if I needed something and doctor Webster said yes. It was just the very professional way they interacted in front of me and then the nurse explained to me, in common people language. I forgot what it was, but it was something that really helped and made a lot of sense. Just great to see professional collaboration between 2 excellent health care providers. it should have been recorded as a learning lesson for all new doctors and nurses. my friend with me was asked if he needed anything and they treated him very well. Doctor Webster hit the ball out of the park with diagnosing me and treating me. Wish that cute little male nurse was on this webpage so I can give him a great score cause I even got a call a few days later asking how I was doing by the same nurse! Thank you Dr. Webster, your male nurse and Methodist West ER department.

January 9th, 2011

DR. Webster, I love your casual style and professionalism. I will be back to see you

January 27th, 2016