A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Weichbrodt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Weichbrodt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weichbrodt graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weichbrodt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Weichbrodt DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Weichbrodt practice?
- Dr. Matthew Weichbrodt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Weichbrodt practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Prescott, AZ.
See Sun City Orthopedic Surgeons and Sun City Surgeons.