A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Weichbrodt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Weichbrodt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weichbrodt graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weichbrodt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Weichbrodt DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Weichbrodt practice?
- Dr. Matthew Weichbrodt has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Weichbrodt practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Sun City, AZ.
See Sun City Orthopedic Surgeons and Sun City Surgeons.