Dr. Matthew Thomas Weichbrodt DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Weichbrodt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Weichbrodt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Weichbrodt graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weichbrodt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weichbrodt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew T. Weichbrodt practice?
Dr. Matthew Weichbrodt practices Emergency Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Sun City Emergency Physicians, Sun City Orthopedic Surgeons, and Sun City Surgeons.