A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Weiner, Bariatric Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Weiner, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Reflux Surgery (Fundoplication)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Jeremy Weiner MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Matthew Weiner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Weiner practices Surgery near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Flint, MI.
See Commerce Township Surgeons.