A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Weiner, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Gallbladder Surgery, Gastric Bypass Gastrojejunostomy, and Hernia.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Weiner practice?
Dr. Matthew Weiner practices Surgery near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI and Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Surgeons.