A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Weiner, Bariatric Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Weiner, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Reflux Surgery (Fundoplication)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Jeremy Weiner MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Matthew Weiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Weiner practices Surgery near Commerce Township, MI.
See Commerce Township Surgeons.