Dr. Matthew Weingold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Weingold?

September 2nd, 2016

Look no further ~ best around

Dr Weingold and his practice have it all. From the staff that answers the phone, works the desk, PA’s, the nurses and the entire PT center. The entire practice provides exemplary care and is concerned for their patients. Dr Weingold is very knowledgeable, compassionate and the utmost professional. He spends quality time with each patient and is not just a revolving door of seeing patients. He treated my daughter when she was 5 and he was incredible. He put her and all of us at ease from the word hello. Years later, when I injured myself I knew there was no other doctor who I trusted to see. He performed tendon surgery on my hand with remarkable results. My hand is fully functional and I can barely see the surgical scar. He is amazing and I highly recommend him!!

August 25th, 2016

Quality Care & Surgery--Would Highly Recommend

I fell and shattered my elbow and was referred to Dr. Weingold at the emergency room. He and his staff have been incredibly professional in everything--from scheduling my surgery to post-op followup to keeping me updated on my healing and what to expect. This was my first major accident and surgery, and Dr. Weingold and staff helped assuage my fears and guide me through the surgical process. I would definitely recommend Dr. Weingold to anyone looking for a compassionate, qualified surgeon.

May 13th, 2016

Very through in explaining my injury, my options for repair and the pluses and minuses of each choice. I selected surgery. Surgery was successful and he spent time explaining the procedure to my family before surgery and was very informative about findings after surgery and plan for PT.

January 16th, 2016

Hand Surgery

I was reading other reviews, and noticed some one had the same problem as I do. I am going to have to go to a different hand surgeon, because Dr. Weingold did not fix my problem, even after 2 surgeries. I worked in health care for many years, I am now retired. In all my years of working at 4 different hospitals, I never met a surgeon that was so full of narcissus. He never smiled, he never asked how I was doing, and I also got an infection in one of my fingers, and said something to him about it, and he ignored it, so I had my Doctor who is an Internal Medicine get an x-ray , then I had to go to infection control and was on antibiotics for 55 days. Do not go to this group of hand surgeons, there are better ones out there.

January 11th, 2016

Ruined hand

Awful treatment. Ruined my hand for life. Now have 4 cysts growing around surgical site. Therapy dept refused to call him when my hand was oozing out green exudate and triple the size. I asked 4 times for them to call him. They told me I was just tired. When I saw him the next day he threw a role of tape down the hall and hit a nurse with it. He said they never called him. I told him I was neglected. Saw me the next day and changed his whole story and said he was called. I told him than he neglected me. Claims I was allergic to the sutures. Still don't know if that is true. Second surgery removed sutures huge opening inches long and wide. Within a week I needed I've antibiotics for staph. Ruined my whole summer. A week of iv antibiotics and still had staph.3 more rounds of antibiotic pills bc the staff wouldn't go away.told him fingers go numb. He slammed a door with me in room. He says oh you must have carpel tunnel. Wear this brace for a month. Did all therapy he advised. Still cannot use hand right!!!!!!! Original diagnosis thumb reconstruction with a different ganglion cyst removed.now left with constant pain I cannot even hook my bra. This dr is mean and shouldn't be treating people with such bad care. I have never experienced such awful dr care or awful care from a therapy dept. he did three surgeries on my friends ganglion cysts. Hers are back and she is left with a large scar! I wasn't aware of that or I would never have seen him. Medical bills are a lot of money. To top it off he has the worst temper I have ever seen by a doctor to a patient. No remorse . Beware of this awful care!,,

June 2nd, 2015

cat bite

The day I saw my oncologist I showed him my hand where the cat had bitten it. He had me escorted to the emergency room where Dr Weingold was the hand specialist on call. That was a stroke of luck for me. He empathy was sincere, his care gentle. I could not have been more pleased. Later when I told my regular orthopedic doctor he said Dr. Weingold would have been the one doctor he would have suggested for this situation. I spent two days in the hospital.

April 16th, 2015

Never going back.

Dr. Weingold literally walked in the room for 2 minutes and walked out.

September 5th, 2013

Fantastic Physician

The care I received from Dr. Weingold was exceptional! When I fell and broke my wrist, I wanted a hand specialist and found Dr. Weingold. He explained my injury, reviewed the x-rays with me, and discussed his surgical plan. He was particularly interested in my work and life and how the injury was going to impact my life. He discussed things that were going to be important for me to do during the healing process and pain management. On the day of my surgery, the team at the ambulatory surgery center were fantastic to me and my family, and before I knew it, I was in recovery. Dr. Weingold went out of his way to help me complete my care, manage my pain and get physical therapy when I returned back to work a week later, traveling every day. Then, six months later, I broke my other wrist and because I was traveling, had it casted at another facility. After a few days, I had lost feeling in my thumb and I called Dr. Weingold. Although I was working on the road, he made arrangements to see me the next day. I flew in the next day, and he explained that my wrist had been casted out of alignment and I needed surgery right away. Once again, he worked me into this surgery schedule the next day, and then helped me schedule appointments and therapy around my work and travels. Every time I went to his office, I was seen promptly....literally within 10 minutes or less. There was never any issue with my billing, either. The physical therapy staff are top notch and went out of their way to give me exercises I could do working on the road. I can not say enough good things about this group and their team of professionals. I am on the frequent flyer program with Dr. Weingold and highly recommend him!

July 28th, 2011

very pleased with my visit...found Dr. Weingold to be professional and caring. he presented my options openly and did not pressure me to have surgery. i felt good about my visit.

July 25th, 2011

ice skater in need

I am an avid ice skater of 3 years now, and fell this past weekend while working on my spins. When I fell, I felt the impact immed. & knew it was going to be bad. I turned & looked & my wrist looked like a set of stairs, very wicked & scary. I was rushed via ambulance to the hospital, where Dr. Matthew Weingold was on call. What a blessing. In the busy face of an ER, there was this doc. who saw my fears and walked me thru what was next. He obviously knew what he was doing & helped salvage my wedding bands from being cut off. He even waited around to catch my husband in the hall to give him the latest info. This am was surgery & I go back Thurs. for follow up. I'm a mother of 2 & teacher too, and also I know a large voc. in sign language & I know w his help, I'm going to be just fine, & doing the things that are essential in my life. Thank you, thank you for caring for my health, even though I was just a stranger being rolled out of ambulace for the first time, Dr Weingold was there to pick up the pieces & make it right again. God bless.

June 28th, 2011

I would highly recomend dr. weingold and his staf!

April 20th, 2011

Dr Weingold Greensboro NC

Explains very well and in terms the avg. Person will understand. Very caring manner and shows real concern for your well being. Staff is very nice and helpful and aleays a smile waiting for u.