A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Weir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Weir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Weir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Polyomavirus Infections
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Weir graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Weir has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Veteran`s ADM
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Ryan Weir MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Weir practice?
- Dr. Matthew Weir has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Weir practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Nephrologists.